These seasonal to-do lists are starting to become some of my favorite posts to come up with. Cue Summer TDL and Fall TDL. Sorry winter, you got left out. Some of the things on my list I've been holding to out to do, but others I had to think about. These posts let me sit down and think on what I want to enjoy in the coming months. I'm a planner as I've shared before, so it also gives me a plan on what the spring season may look like. Also, there really is no better feeling than crossing things off your to-do list. And when everything on your TDL is fun, why not strive to get them done!
1. Host a spring dinner party
2. Attend the Oklahoma City Arts Festival.
Because as much as it's about the art, it's really more about the food.
3. Take some kind of cooking, pastry or coffee and latte making class.
4. Go to a crawfish boil/convince a friend to have one.
5. Eat outside as much as possible.
6. Cheer on the OKC Thunder at a playoff game.
7. Make this Coconut Carrot Cake Cheesecake.
8. Perfect how to poach an egg.
9. Host a Cinco De Mayo taco party.