New season, new TDL. I had a more than perfect summer, but I wasn't very accomplishing at checking things off my summer to-do list. Fall is always bit more productive, so I have high hopes of checking everything off this season's TDL. I'm printing it off and putting a copy where I can see it. Everything on the list are things I really want to do. Some I've wanted to do for a while, some that go with the season and some that have carried over from summer. Ready, set, lets do things!
2. Have a fall themed cookout outside by the chiminea. S'mores and hot chocolate must be included.
3. Rent bikes and ride around town. We have this little bike rental program in OKC and I have yet to take advantage of it! ( I stole this from my summer TDL because I still haven't made it happen).
4. Make at least three cookbook recipes.
5. Have a full-fledge Thursday night Scandal watch party. Lots of popcorn and lots of red wine.
6. Finish a book. I've been reading the same book since February...
7. Plan a friendsgiving!
8. Take a day trip to Tulsa. A city just an hour and a half a way with tons of hidden gems.
9. Take a food photography class.
Brit+Co has one for $20! (I also stole this one from my Summer TDL because it needs to happen).
10. Cozy up in a cabin for a weekend.