The go-to conversation starter in my inner circle as of late is what are your top 5. Top 5 movies first, which then leads into TV Shows. But, I also love to find out peoples generic top 5 things in life. Here are mine.
1. Father of the Bride Part II (The part 2 part is very important. I love the first one but the second one reigns supreme)
2. It’s Complicated
3. You’ve Got Mail
4. That Thing You Do
5. Remember the Titans
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Barefoot Contessa
3. The Hills/Laguna Beach
5. Friday Night Lights
1. Mornings (I sleep with my blinds open because I love being woken up by the sun. I’ve been an early riser my whole life. I used to get annoyed I couldn’t sleep in and now I love it. I love mornings so much I even wrote whole posts on them you can read here and here.
2. Washington D.C. My love for this city will never die.
3. Watching Food Network (especially on Saturday mornings in bed with a cup of coffee or tea)
4. Cooking/Baking (duh)
5. That feeling when you slip between the covers and lay your head on your pillow after a long day.
Your turn. Let me here it in the comments below!