What a fun little surprise to get a notification from the sweet Chloe, of A Latte Lipstick that she nominated me for the Liebster Award! Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, sweetest, nicest, beloved, lovely etc. The purpose of the award is to recognize and discover other bloggers who embody these words. You give 11 facts about yourself and answer 11 questions!
11 Facts About Myself:
- I don't like staying up late and I love to wake up early.
- I like to be in control of situations, but I try to not be a control freak.
- My favorite past time is reading blogs and searching around the Internet for ways to be inspired.
- I'm a very independent person. I love having "me" time, running errands by myself and I sometimes go on drives all by myself.
- I love all kinds of food whether it is junk food, ethnic food, healthy food or weird hippie food.
- To keep up with my foodie habits, I enjoy a good workout a few times a week.
- I love to daydream, mostly about the future.
- As much as I love my blog, I get really self-conscious of it sometimes.
- I love old lady romantic comedies like It's Complicated and Something's Gotta Give
- I like to be the mom of the group.
- I watch more Food Network than any other channel.
My Answers to Chloe:
- What is your ultimate goal in life? Own my own business, store or bakery.
- If you could have one more food for the rest of your life what would it be? Cheese
- What event/who has helped you shape you most into the person you are today? Everyone in my family has been a huge influence on who I am today.
- Three words to describe yourself. Practical, creative and organized.
- What makes you most proud of yourself? Finally starting my blog and following my goal of wanting to intern in Washington D.C.
- Who is your favorite character from a book? I wish i could say i like to read...
- If you could have a meal with one famous person (dead or alive) who would it be and why? Lauren Conrad. She's been my idol since her awkward years on Laguna Beach. And because she is so humble despite all of the successful businesses she has started at a young age.
- How would you describe your style? Up with trends but still classic.
- Favorite form of exercise? Barre3!
- Stripes or polka dots? Stripes