Like I mentioned yesterday, my summer to-do list has been making priority over my studying. I'm so eager for the freedom of summer to get things done I've been dying to do.
1. Number one on the list is actually make my Pinterest recipes. I look at food all day long and pin these incredible looking things, but usually never get around to making them. First up is this baked pea and proscuitto rissotto. Who wants to come over for dinner?
2. Like I've posted before, I want to paint my own abstract canvas. I saw this one on Pinterest the other day and love the mix of neon and metallic.
3. What sounds better than a Breakfast dinner party? Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I love a good dinner party. My three best friends and I are determined to make this happen at least a couple times this summer
4. I LOVE confetti garland and really want to master making one on my own instead of buying one. I'm sure if it turns out okay you guys will be seeing a post about it.
5. One of my sweet friend's mom has agreed to teach me calligraphy. I haven't had time until now but I am very excited to learn the skill.
6. My roommate for the summer and I decided that we are going to accomplish watching the whole series of some TV show. We are thinking either Sex and the City, Friends or Scandal. What do you guys recommend?
7. Barre3 is my first love, but hot yoga has been all the rage amongst some of my friends. I think summer is the perfect time to try it out.
8. This is definitely the most random on the list, but I recently heard about how you can go on a tour of the Blue Bell Factory in Broken Arrow Oklahoma. Ice cream is included!
Have you made your summer to-do list yet?